"Standing out in a tasteful way is always a good thing"-Stella Ellis

Sunday, July 22, 2012

High waisted shorts


So lately I've been noticing a trend in super funky high waisted shorts, and I love love love them. There's a definite alternative feel to them, and I've been seeing them everywhere.

They look best for:
  • the beach
  • a pool party
  • a casual kickback

They're great paired with:
  • a bustier
  • a loose tucked in shirt
  • a bandeu under a open blouse
They look best on:
  • girls with small waists (I've seen many curvy girls attempt to pull these off, but to no avail, and they just end up flashing half the public. So if you're curvy, I suggest opting for longer high-waisted shorts. I myself am curvy, so I find it hard to pull these shorts off also)
Where you can buy them:
  • Forever 21
  • Urban Outfitters
  • www.karmaloop.com                     

No comments:

Post a Comment